Published August 12, 2017
Pick 3-4 Dynamic warm-ups to prepare you for what you choose next.
Skill and drill -12-15 minutes
-Pick 2-3 skills from each area of weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), power lifting (squat, dead lift, press), or gymnastics (body weight), and work on skills and drills for an area of each that you want to spend more time on.
-If you missed a strength session from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday you can also make that up in this section.
Teams of 2
18 minute amrap
100’ farmers walk
30 sec. max air squats
30 sec. max cal row
**p1 does 100’ walk, then P2, P1 does 20 air squats, the P2, P1 does 30sec. max row then P2 etc….
In 7 minute blocks with 2:00 transition/rest:
1. 10 wallballs, 50m farmers carry, 5 sets of stationary lunges, 50m farmers carry
2. With a barbell only: 5 pause squats, 5 behind the neck push press, 5 good mornings
3. 5 hollow rocks, 5 supermans, 5 v-ups
4. :20 AB Sprint, :40 easy ride
5. 4 pairs of body-weight Cossack stretches, 10 squat thrust - no jump, 10 kip swings