Wednesday, September 11th, 2019
Published September 10, 2019
Coach leads group through:
5 Med Ball Front Squats with 2 second pause at the bottom
10 Seated Strict Press
10 Bent Over Row
5 Med Ball Thruster
10 Push Press
x 2 rounds
A1. Close Grip Bench Press x 5. Start at about 60% of your 1rm and build with each set.
A2. Banded Tricep Pull Downx 10. Keep tension on the band the entire time.
x 3-4 sets
- For Time
- 2001 meter Run or Row (1.25 miles)
- 11 Box Jumps (30/24 in) (24/20)
- 11 Thrusters (125/85 lb)
- 11 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups (Pull ups)
- 11 Power Cleans (175/115 lb)
- 11 Handstand Push-Ups (Scale to downward dog pushups)
- 11 Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
- 11 Toes-to-Bar (Scale to knees to waist)
- 11 Deadlifts (170/115 lb)
- 11 Push Jerks (110/75 lb)
- 2001 meter Row or Run (1.25 miles)
*If athletes begin with a row, they end with a run and vice versa.
**Scale your weights and movements accordingly.
***Only one barbell, change your weights or pair up with someone - each of you with a different weight for the different movement.