Sunday, April 14th, 2019
Published April 13, 2019
3-4 Dynamic movements that will warm you up for what you chose next.
Skill and drill -15 minutes
- Pick 2-3 skills from each area of weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), power lifting (squat, dead lift, press), or gymnastics (body weight), and work on skills and drills for an area of each that you want to spend more time on.
-If you missed a strength session from the week, you can also make that up in this section.
40 minutes - teams of 2
33 cal row
33 cal AB
33 cal ski erg
top of every 5 minutes - each person does 5 Manmakers (chose a challenging weight)
Warm-Up: ROWLING x 6 Frames
# = Sandbag / KB Deadlifts
Single Arm (Barbell / Suitcase)
Conditioning: Partner Task Chipper
100 Sandbag Squats
*Every 20 Reps = Sled Sprint (Each)
50 Sandbag/Ball Clean over Shoulder, Alt.
*Every 10 reps = Sandbag Carry (Each)
In 7 minutes with 2 minutes of rest, AMRAP:
1. 10 Ball Slams, 40 Cross Body Mountain Climbers, 10 russian twists with the medball
2. 10 wall balls, 5 burpees, 10 pair of single leg v-ups
3. 5 pull ups, 10 air squats, 5 push-ups
4. 5 KB dead lifts, 100m farmers carry, 20 butt kickers (video here), 100m farmers carry.
5. :15 second AB sprint, :45 second easy ride