Published October 6, 2018
Pick three to four dynamic movements that will warm you up for what you choose next.
Skill and drill - 15 minutes
- Pick 2-3 skills from each area of weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), power lifting (squat, dead lift, press), or gymnastics (body weight), and work on skills and drills for an area of each that you want to spend more time on.
- If you missed a strength session from the week, you can also make that up in this section.
Teams of 2 must complete the following:
:90 amrap calories on AB
:90 amrap sled push shuttle runs (25m out and back) **no weight on sled
:90 amrap calories on rower
**follow the leader format for teams.
With your team:
Max distance sandbag or DB walk
It teams of two:
:45 ride or row/:15 transition, :45 movement/:15 transition
1. In a tall plank: slow alternating shoulder taps
2. Push up to t-stabilization
3. Burpee Broad jumps
4. Single arm russian KBS L
1 minute of jumping jacks
5. Single arm russian KBS R
6. Goblet squats
7. Alternating elbow to knee bicycle situps
8. Side plank ups Left
1 minute of forward lunges
9. Side plank ups Right
12. Side twist wallball toss
1 minute of reverse lunges
13. Wallball ball sit ups (video)
14. DB curls
15. Skull Crushers
16. Renegade rows
1 minute of double unders