Published July 7, 2018
Choose 3-4 Dynamic warm ups for what you do next.
Skill and drill -12-15 minutes
-Pick 2-3 skills from each area of weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), power lifting (squat, dead lift, press), or gymnastics (body weight), and work on skills and drills for an area of each that you want to spend more time on.
-If you missed a strength session from this week, you can also make that up in this section.
Teams of 2:
Then, 3 rounds of:
200m sandbag or DBall carry
Teams must split up the row in 250m increments
Teams can break up the burpees and the carry however they want.
In 7 minute blocks with 2 minutes of rest in between:
1. With one moderate to light KB or DB: 5 PP per side, 5 OHS per side, 5 thrusters per side
2. Flight Simulator by 5's or Double Under practice
3. 50m single arm farmers carry right 53/35, 10 pairs of jump lunges, 50m single arm farmers carry left, 25 air squats
4. 200m row, 10 row pike ups, 10 walk out plank push ups
5. 10 toes through rings, 10 horizontal rows on a bar, 10 pairs of mountain climbers.